This is another beautiful leather handbag I’ve fallen in love with for fall. This beauty comes from Brahmin, a family-owned handbag company headquartered in Massachusetts.
Part of the Saratoga Collection, the Dakota Satchel (according to the website):
“A new silohouette takes center stage with our large dakota satchel, a Brahmin.com and Brahmin Retail exclusive. This double handle satchel with two zipper closure and buckle detail is sleek and sophisticated for Summer 2012.”
- large zip top double handle satchel with removable, adjustable strap
- footed bottom and defined base
- front flap pocket and back slip pocket
- interior zip pocket, jewelry pocket, three organizer pockets
- penloops and keyclip
- dimensions 10.5″HX16″WX5″D
Sounds absolutely perfect for me, no?
It’s available in black, brown (my favorite) and multi anaconda (my least favorite).
What handbag do you have your eye on for Fall? Write a comment or follow me on Twitter and let me know there!